Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

burger and fries

So here's the thing - I have never been much of a cat person. I mean, I think that they are completely adorable, but I never had one growing up. Even my grandparents, aunts and uncles - no one ever had a cat. We are, through in through, dog people. Truth be told, I was actually a little afraid of cats when I was a kid - which stemmed from when I would accompany my mother on trips to her seamstress. Said seamstress, whose name was "Gertie", had a nasty old cat that was also skulking around in her shrubbery, ready to pounce. That damn cat bit and clawed me on more than one occasion - and pretty much turned me off of cats for most of my childhood.


I have since met a number of cats that have erased my fear of cats - and some day, when I have my old farm house in Connecticut, I would like to have a couple of these running around. In the mean time, I would like to introduce you all to a little kitty by the name of "Burger and Fries" (no joke) - who gave me a bit of déjà vu earlier this morning. If you're at work, you'll want to turn your speakers down.



Talk about a howl of discontent!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scary!

9/05/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home