Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

holy fucking mother fuck!

Sometimes when I see something really shocking, I will involuntarily release a rather loud scream. I know it's kind of dramatic, but you know what, it's pretty much beyond my control. You see, these kinds of circumstances are at times, quite dire. For instance, like earlier today when I stumbled upon these ghastly snaps of the Queen of Soul, Ms. Aretha Franklin.

If I recall, I believe that I screamed “Holy Fucking Mother Fuck!” Seriously though, exactly what is going on there? I mean, I know she's not trying to get away with spaghetti straps!?! Listen Miss Thang, plus size gals on the go should never try to rock spaghetti straps. Never! Everyone knows that!

If she gives one false step, rows A-J would be completely and utterly done for - an absolute wrap! Girl is literally a hot mess. If there was ever a situation for which the word brutal should be used, this is it. BRUTAL - with a capital HOLY FUCKING MOTHER FUCK!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That middle picture is insane!

8/31/2006 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aretha franklin has a pearl necklace dripping down between her monster tits. that's hot.

8/31/2006 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh - EWWWWW! That makes me afraid.... imagine turning a corner and running straight into that! I'm going to have nightmares tonight.
sasha

9/02/2006 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home