Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

phenomenal

So here's a little window into my madness. Lately, whenever I hear, think or say the word "phenomenal", I instantly think of that classic Mahna-Mahna clip from The Muppet Show. I don't know what it is - maybe it's because I posted about that clip a few months ago - maybe I'm just completely losing it.

But here's the thing - as it turns out, I'm not the only lunatic. Before I put together these amazing (phenomenal) graphics, I did a google image search of "phenomenal" - and lo and behold - the second image was this...

If you're interested in joing me in the loony bin, I would suggest that you think about what I just said, and then watch the following clip.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have that song in my head permanently now! Damn you! LOL!

8/30/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home