Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, August 25, 2006

me and my friends are jem girls!


If you're anything like me, you're always looking forward to the holidays. Ok, I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with all things Christmas - some people have suggested therapy for this, but I embrace it. Halloween is my second favorite holiday, and I've already started thinking about this year. If anyone would like a costume suggestion, I have one at the ready - Jem!

If you were a Jem girl like me, you will my even recall this costume - I for one can vividly recall that my cousin, Jamie wore this same costume in probably 1986 - and I secretly wanted to stab her with my Jason (of Friday the 13th) machete, and swap costumes. Anyway, get it while the getting is hot - only $19.99 on Ebay!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GENIUS! too bad that costume wouldn't fit an adult or I would order it right now!

8/25/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home