Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, August 26, 2006

the crayon factory

When I was little there were a few things, aside from my toys, that always made me happy – and to which I was completely and utterly addicted. Among them were Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. I’m telling you, to me, these shows were like crack cocaine. Ok, so I’ve never done crack cocaine, but stay with me for a minute.

Another thing that I absolutely loved, were Crayola Crayons – especially the big boxes of 64! Even though I’m 26 years old, I’ve still been known to whip out a coloring book and the Crayolas from time to time. It’s a great de-stresser – you should try it!

Do you remember when Mr. Rogers visited the Crayon factory? That was far and away my absolute FAVORITE episode. Although the crayon factory tour is available on DVD, I couldn’t find a video clip of it online - but here is a similar clip from Sesame Street – which I also vividly remember. The music that accompanies this video is phenomenal!


Meanwhile, why are all of those geriatrics working in a factory? Shouldn't they be off sitting in rocking chairs or something? At least they look happy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! That was my fave as also.

8/26/2006 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to get high and watch that video

8/28/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that person who created the video was terminated

6/21/2015 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home