Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

that keira knightly

For the life of me, I do not understand the appeal of that Keira Knightly. I just don’t get it – never have, and likely never will. Yesterday she attended the London premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean, looking like a sweaty coke whore in some hideous gold lame frock. I mean, exactly what is she trying to go for with this look?


So here’s the thing about Keira Knightly. I didn’t get it at the Academy Awards. Hideous! I didn’t get the super-long hair. Heinous! I didn’t get the super-short hair. Tired! Oh, and I certainly didn’t get that Vanity Fair cover. Ugly pig!

I think I’m going to have to throw my hands up in the air on this one – because I just don’t get it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are you talking about? kiera knightly is smoking hot!

7/05/2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home