Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, October 26, 2006

oh, naomi

Jesus H., is she fucking serious with this? I mean, this is like the 9th time in the past few months that this bitch has attacked someone, and the third time that I have blogged about it (here are one and two). I don't know, but if it were me, and I had like 19 assault and battery lawsuits pending, I might consider keeping my hands to myself.

According to CNN -

Naomi Campbell has been arrested and questioned by police in London after a woman alleged the supermodel assaulted her. Campbell was taken to a central London station for questioning on Wednesday after the assault allegation. The Press Association said Campbell, who has appeared on the covers of Vogue and countless other fashion magazines, was released later on bail.

A police spokesman told CNN a 36-year-old woman had been detained Wednesday afternoon after an allegation of assault. Campbell's spokesman told PA he believed the incident was a misunderstanding that would be quickly resolved.

Campbell has faced allegations of assault before. The London-born model appeared in a New York court earlier this year to face allegations that she threw a phone at a maid. In 2003, the model was sued by a former administrative assistant who alleged that Campbell had thrown a phone at her during a tantrum two years earlier in a Beverly Hills, California, hotel. In February 2000, Campbell pleaded guilty in Toronto to an assault charge for beating another assistant while making a film in Canada in 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home