Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

he's drinking again

You know, I find these days that I can't even watch W. when he gives his little addresses. The last time that he superseded my goddamn morning television with one of his rose garden press conferences, I found myself immediately changing the channel. This morning, as I ate my oatmeal, Martha and I were rudely interrupted yet again.

As I said, I can't bear to watch this man, but from what I have read over the past few days it seems that he and his administration suddenly have an exit strategy for Iraq. So rather than "stay the course" they are now planning to, what's that called - oh yeah, "cut and run." And the elections are less than two weeks away - how convenient!



He really must be drinking again... if he thinks that anyone is buying his tired song and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home