Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

jail bait and superman

October = Halloween, which really means that Christmas (the most wonderful time of the year) is just around the corner. At my house we start listening to Christmas music on November 1 - so the count down has officially begun. In the mean time I am super excited for Halloween. I can't wait to have kids - if only for the holidays. Until then, Barkley and Spencer are my children - and will be used (and abused as such).

In case anyone was wondering, this year's Halloween costumes have already been chosen. Spencer will be going as Jail Bait - and Barkley as Superman. I mean, really - is there anything cuter than that?!? Actual pictures will follow in a later post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dogs but, seriously, babyjane, don't dress them up. this is their proud uncle begging you to not do it.

10/04/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

Oh please - lighten up! What is Halloween about, if not silliness?!? Besides, the West 69th Street Block Association has this huge block party for Halloween with probably thousands of trick-or-treaters, fun and games. All of the neighborhood dogs get to dress up. How could we possibly deny our boys of that?

10/04/2006 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Dress them up (and show us the photos)!

10/04/2006 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those dogs are so effin' cute! I'm jealous!

10/06/2006 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home