Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, October 02, 2006

50 dark movies hidden in a painting

If I were to pick a favorite board game, it would definitely have to be Trivial Pursuit. I'm slightly annoyed that they release a new version every 15 minutes, but I'm still a fan. Okay okay, I'm totally digging the commercials for that new Totally 80s Trivial Pursuit - I mean, Tiffany, Cyndi Lauper AND Mrs. Garrett all in the same room!?! Sweet. In the tradition of fun trivia, I present M&M's new online movie trivia game - '50 Dark Movies Hidden in a Painting'.

The rules are simple - the painting consists of 50 picture riddles, each one equaling the name of a creepy movie. At first it seems a little daunting - but once you get the first few they come pretty quickly. I was able to get 43 of them - the remaining 7 are COMPLETELY beyond me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

allright smartie pants, i could only get 14 of those!

10/02/2006 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of helpful clues here
http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/2006/09/test_your_dark_.html

10/12/2006 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home