Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, October 13, 2006

augustin james evangelista

People magazine has reported that my favorite model, Linda Evangelista delivered her baby, Augustin James Evangelista this past Wednesday, here in New York.

Evangelista, 41, told the Associated Press in July that she wasn't worried about the effects of pregnancy on her supermodel figure. "I'm not freaked out at all," she said. "I embrace it. I believe I'm doing everything to go through this as smoothly as possible. I'm either doing yoga or exercising every day."

The Canada-born catwalker also said she wouldn't make a "comeback" after giving birth, because she's not going anywhere to begin with. "I decided when I was 12 that (modeling) is what I wanted to do," she said. "I know how to be a good model. And I didn't have a Plan B in place."

LOVE her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that name augustin.

10/14/2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home