Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

twisted, toupee'd vajayjay

Remember a few months ago when Dr. Phil, er Donald Trump took it upon himself to cast aspersions at Britty Peers and her cheetos - on his 'Trump University' blog, nonetheless? Well now it seems that he has raised the bar slightly, and has taken to talking smack on Angelina Jolie via an attack on Brad Pitt.

It seems that Donald has taken issue with a comment that Brad made in an interview that appears in the October issue of Esquire magazine. When asked about whether or not he and Angelina would marry, Brad responded by saying - "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able."

As someone who is not able to be legally married, I appreciated that comment - especially having come from someone so high profile, and in an interview for a prominent men's magazine. Now you may be wondering what the hell any of this has to do with Donald Trump - and I'll tell you, I haven't been able to figure that out either. Last night though, in an appearance on Larry King Live, he unleashed a torrent of trash talk...

KING - OK, back to some thing current. You recently applauded Brad Pitt's stance on not marrying Angelina Jolie. I believe you said that you consider everyone -- when he said everyone should be married but don't bug him, why?


TRUMP - Well, look, number one, I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing.

KING - Yes, why, he's a good guy?

TRUMP - I mean this poor sap he comes along and he practically begs her, "I want to see my grandson. I want to see this." I mean if I were with him, I'd say "Forget it. It's over."

KING - He's also a great actor, Jon Voight.

TRUMP - I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though.

He made that statement, right, and he made it like he's doing this wonderful thing for humanity. I think he probably made it just because he doesn't want to get married, which is, you know, not so bad.

KING - You've been quoted...

TRUMP - But I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed.

KING - I gathered. That's come through.

TRUMP - Did you notice, OK?

Now here's the thing - I definitely find it a tad strange that Donald has his toupee'd vajayjay in such a twist over Angelina Jolie's relationship with her father, but I also think that he went about his attack in such a stupid, roundabout way. I mean, I will be the first to say that I don't give a fuck about Angelina Jolie, her father or Brad Pitt - but why make conjectures about an interview that has absolutely nothing to do with you... and then start throwing shade in random directions? The whole thing is just bizarre. Go here to watch a video of his retarded diatribe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home