Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, September 23, 2006

"an opening between my legs"

I stumbled upon this a few months ago, and have to say that I initially found it too disturbing to actually post. However, today has been kind of a slow news day, so here you go. This clip comes from an instructional video from the 1970s entitled ‘The ABCs of Sex Education for Trainable Persons'. This particular chapter of the video deals with periods – as in menstruation - not punctuation! Oh, and 'trainable persons' – that’s a reference to retarded children. In this case, the trainable is a little retard by the name of Jill.

So the premise of this clip is that little Jill decides to ask her mother, then sister and eventually father about periods. I particularly enjoy the fact that they all feel perfectly comfortable talking about bleeding vajajays (in front of the father, nonetheless), but they 're unable to use the word “vagina”. In its stead they opt for the ever popular and awesome “an opening between my legs”.

What is even more disturbing is that the older sister, Suzie actually pulls little Jill into the bathroom and removes her own bloody pad for a little show and tell. Now I can’t imagine that anyone really wants to see such things, but as I am of the homosexual variety, that was that point at which I nearly lost my lunch.

If any of you have the courage to actually watch this clip, I would like to draw your attention to something that I found particularly amusing. At approximately the 42 second mark, the mom asks “Do you have a question, Jill?” Notice the awesome look that the mother gives Jill (at the 45 second mark) – as if to say “Do you have a question, Jill? You fucking retard!”


Amazing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Baby Jane said...

Yeah, isn't it extraordinarily AWESOME!?!

9/25/2006 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. Wow. I always wonder if it's difficult to recruit actors for things like hemmorhoid cream, vagisil, etc..... do you think it was for this? Watching this demo I am so grateful that my little sis isn't a retard...
John, you find the best videos. And you're a brave gay man to have survived the sight of a bloody pad. I congratulate you.
sasha

9/25/2006 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home