Yeeeaaah Hot

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

hell to the nah!

Speak of the devil - following Whitney's solo appearance last night at the Ella Awards, Entertainment Tonight has confirmed today that she has in fact, filed for divorce for Bobby Brown. Whitney evidently filed the papers last friday in Orange County.

If I were to take a guess at exactly how this decision was finally reached, I would imagine that the conversation went something like this (click the links to follow their actual conversation) -

Bobby - C'mon bring your ass here!

Whitney - Kiss my ass! The forest is over!

Bobby - I'ma bite cho ass tonight, though . . . Aw yeah, tonight you gon' get cho ass bit!

Whitney - Hell to the nah!

Bobby - Y'all gonna make me stand up and take a shit on this table.

Whitney - I'm about to do the doo. I'm about to drop it on the one - a boatload!

Bobby - I'm a true American. I've been to jail before. That's American!

Whitney - Hell to the no!

Bobby - Think I can impregnate you tonight?

Whitney - You know what? I'm not doin' this with him todaaay!


I'm totally smelling another one of those Diane Sawyer interviews. Sweeeet! In honor of this occasion, I'v decided to post my absolute favorite Whitney / Bobby video montage.



God dammmit - I guess now we know why that second season of Being Bobby Brown fizzled out. Thanks to FourFour for the sound bytes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the forest is OVER!

9/14/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home