Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, August 14, 2006

copycat photographers

Christina Aguilera's hugely anticipated album 'Back to Basics' will finally be released tomorrow, and it's HOT HOT HOT! I managed to snag a copy of it a few weeks ago, and I can't stop listening to it.

Over the past few weeks Christina has appeared on numerous magazine covers, including GQ and Rolling Stone - as well as the September issue of
Allure.


Now here's the thing - I find it a little troubling that photographers these days just seem to be fresh out of new ideas. I mean, doesn't it seem like these guys are constantly copying iconic photos from decades ago? Although it does continue to annoy me, I must say that Christina Aguilera as Veronica Lake is absolutely stunning! Check out the center photo from Allure...

Don't forget to go out and buy 'Back to Basics' this week - you'll thank yourself later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks STUNNING!

8/14/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home