Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, June 26, 2006

gay snakes on a plane

If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times – I fucking hate Republicans. Last week on Fox News, Dan Henninger, that insipid douche bag from the Wall Street Journal made mention of how some lady in India married a snake. Are you with me? Do you know where this is headed? Yeah – so clearly the proponents of gay marriage really need to ask themselves what’s next. Because you know obviously once the gays get marriage, they’ll all want to marry their cats and dogs… which will then lead to inanimate objects. I mean this is clearly the natural progression of things – what with our ‘anything goes culture’. I for one have recently been lusting after my trusty Burberry umbrella. She’s attractive. She’s well-made - and she’s always been there for me. Why not make it official, yeah?

This whole marrying your dog argument keeps coming up, and for the life of me I can’t wrap my head around it. Shouldn’t the obvious logic be that marriage is an invention of man – something that exists between two humans? So why can’t I fucking marry my partner… and who said anything about snakes?

… and this guy has a fucking Pulitzer!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so go marry your umbrella and fuck the arse of your dog, or maybe your prick/cunt is so small you need a mouse!

6/26/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

oh...snap!

6/26/2006 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home