Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, May 21, 2006

scary mcgee

This morning when I was out getting coffee I ran into this woman in my neighborhood who reminds me of Jocelyn Wildenstein – although not nearly as terrifying. I’ve had the good fortune to spot The Bride of Wildenstein three times – once on Park Avenue, and twice shopping in Barneys. Each time I see her, I swear to God my heart stops beating, my breath slows, and I just get the full-body tingles. It really is a very visceral experience that is hard to explain.

Can someone please sign this woman up for her own reality show? So many other train wrecks have headlined their own shows – I think a show with this broad would be killer.

A few years ago I saw a magazine spread (can’t remember which one) about Scary McGee and how she had just finished renovations on her apartment in Manhattan – which was redone in a rainforest theme. I’m not kidding when I say that there were enormous potted trees in every room, animal prints everywhere, stuffed birds and other wild game. This bitch seriously fancies herself an exotic jungle cat, which makes me love her even more.

She’s evidently quite the vixen as well – reportedly dating Lloyd Klein who is approximately 300 years her junior, and clearly a tad confused. Yeeeaaah Hot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home