Yeeeaaah Hot

Thursday, October 26, 2006

antm 7 - episode 5

I realize that I've been seriously lagging behind in my America's Next Top Model recaps, so I'm going to attempt to catch myself up. Last week's photo shoot was based on the theme of celebrity couples. Each girl was photographed twice - once as the man and once as the woman, and then the photographs were spliced together. Here are the photos ranked according to my preference - from my favorite to my least.

Melrose (Donald Trump and Melania Knauss)

CariDee (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)

Brooke (Britty Peers and her cheetos and PopoZao)

Amanda (Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore)

Anchal (Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham)

Michelle (Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi)

Jaeda (Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston)

Eugena (Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z)

AJ (Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez)

Landing in the bottom two were AJ and Jaeda - with AJ eventually getting the boot. I must say that I was slightly shocked to see her go - and just a few days after I had declared my love for her. Meanwhile, I think that both Jaeda and Eugena are total dead weight - and the producers have only kept them on for this long because all the other bitches are white. Hey, it is UPN (er The CW) afterall. I'm just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home