Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, August 14, 2006

karma karma karma karma karma kameleon

Boy George is such a goddamn pig that when it comes to poking fun of him, I don't even know where to start. Past or present, could he be any more of a hot mess? So remember that whole mess last year when he called the police to report some shady burglary at his apartment downtown - and then when the police got there, they found a bunch of cocaine? Well this morning Boy George, née George Alan O'Dowd finally began the community service that he was sentenced to a few months ago.

With a city-issued broom in his hand, Boy George started his court-ordered community service early Monday, sweeping leaves and trash off the sidewalks of New York. It took less than an hour for the former Culture Club frontman to get into a spat with the media.

"You think you're better than me?" he yelled. "Go home. Let me do my community service. This is supposed to be making me humble. Let me do this," he said. "I just want to do my job."

What a hot fucking mess! Source - Yahoo! News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home