Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

cycle 7

Ok - speak of the devil... this photo of the girls from America's Next Top Model Cycle 7 was just leaked. Is it just me, or is this new cast of characters borderline hein? I mean, some of the black girls look ok - but can we specifically discuss Tweedle-ug and Tweedle-fug (the two white girls second from the top on the right...

On second thought, a couple of those black girls look like straight up dudes. BRUTAL! Come on Tyra - I mean, I know it's UPN or CW or whatever, but what are we supposed to do with this hot mess?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are the two white girls on the right of the 2nd to top row sisters, or were they just beaten by the same ugly stick?

8/15/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Baby Jane said...

Good point - I was so immensely blinded by their hideousness, that I didn't even notice that it's the same girl. Maybe there will be twins this time around - it's happened on American Idol!

8/15/2006 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home