Yeeeaaah Hot

Sunday, August 20, 2006

oh my god

I’ve been scouring the internet video sites for the past hour, hoping to find something special to share with you all – and I finally found what I was looking for. Tonight was the Teen Choice Awards, an awards show that I have never had reason to watch – until tonight, that is. You see, I read a few days ago that Kevin Federline (aka PopoZao) would be making his musical debut, closing out the show with the first single “Lose Control” off of his upcoming “album”.

You might wonder why I would be interested in any of this, and I’ll tell you. I love a train wreck – and that’s EXACTLY what this was. Now, I wasn’t actually home for this, but I watched it back on Tivo a little bit ago – and Holy Mary Mother of God. This was the train wreck to end all train wrecks!

Britty Peers and her cheetos actually took her fat ass to the stage to introduce her baby daddy – and that was easily the highlight of the entire thing. In an interview with People magazine, PopoZao said that he was “going for the Oh-my-God factor” with his performance. No, I’m not making this up – and now that I think about it, I probably uttered the words “Oh my God” at least two or three times during that performance. Mission accomplished, PopoZao – Mission accomplished!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My ears are bleeding. Make it stop!

8/21/2006 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he kidding with that? looked like some tacky vanilla ice impersonation.

8/21/2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home