Yeeeaaah Hot

Friday, February 02, 2007

kiss my fat ass!

While I am an avid fan of America's Next Top Model, I do not watch The Tyra Banks Show - unless of course, I have been forewarned that Ty Ty Baby has something special up her sleeve. Case in point, the Naomi Campbell confrontation last year - which was saved on my Tivo for the better part of a year.

You may recall the recent, not so flattering pictures of Tyra that appeared in numerous rag mags, and on a number of gossip blogs. Tyra has recently come out swinging in response to the gossip surrounding her weight issues. Now here's the thing - Tyra created a reality show that each week judges young girls on their weight - oftentimes bringing them to tears. Check out this AMAZING video clip of Ty Ty Baby sounding off on her own critics...



I believe it would have been more effective had she sandwiched the word "black" right in between fat and ass. I'll take hypocrisy for $1000, Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home