Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

baddaddy, indeed

I know that I have gone to great lengths in order to document my complete adoration of Laura Bennett, but my fascination continues. As I reported back in October, the final collections of the Project Runway designers went up on the auction block. Apparently Laura's Husband, Peter Shelton (under the moniker "baddaddy") bid on and won 6 of the 12 pieces from Laura's collection.

Here are the runway shots of the pieces that have been reclaimed by Laura, as well as some recent snaps that show Laura's masterful touch in great detail.

Auction price tag - $600


Auction price tag - $720


Auction price tag - $590




Auction price tag - $4,500


Auction price tag - $910


Auction price tag - $1,525

Grand total - $8,845
Not bad - for 6 pieces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home