Yeeeaaah Hot

Monday, January 22, 2007

cristy needs an intervention

If you haven't discovered the show Intervention on A&E, then you really need to. I have been a major fan since I first saw previews for the show a few years ago - and have subsequently seen every single episode. Yeah, I have always loved a good train wreck. My favorite contestant - I like to call them "contestants", was Cristy.

Per the A&E website - Cristy was born into a tight-knit family and sought a career as a clothing designer before she became addicted to alcohol and crystal meth. Now she earns her money as a stripper, and her desperate family knows she needs an intervention.



...and this, my friends, is why I LOVE this show!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the most amazing thing i have ever seen.

1/22/2007 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm utterly speechless yet I keep watching that clip over and over.....

1/22/2007 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home