Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, May 13, 2006

you're still in the running towards becoming america's next top model


I'm totally loving the America's Next Top Model marathon that has been running on VH1 today - and have been watching it off and on since this morning. Tyra Banks is such an airbrushed anus. You have to hand it to her though she really has built herself quite the little empire - yeeeaaah UPN. Hot!

So we're down to three contestants (Joanie, Danielle and Jade), and apparently one of then has what it takes to become America's Next Top Model. My top two from the beginning (Joanie and Danielle) are still in the running, and as much as I hate hate hate Jade, I also love love Jade. Although I think she is a total cuntbag, over the past few months she has provided Entertainment with a capital E. - Love her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Danielle!

5/18/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home