Yeeeaaah Hot

Saturday, May 13, 2006

go...

I have been talking about starting a “blog” for over two years now, and this dreary Saturday has finally given me the motivation to take that plunge. When I was in college - before “blogging” became so commonplace, people were always talking about their “live journals.” I have always thought that people with online journals were such douche bags – at least the ones that I knew.


My goal for “Yeeeaaah Hot” is to discuss things that are of interest to me – mainly the various aspects of popular culture that I follow – television, music, movies and general celebrity news and gossip.
I'll probably also discuss art, fashion and design, as well as politics and other current events. I’m really hoping that I’ll be able to keep up with this, and that I’ll be able to use it as a bit of a creative outlet – stay tuned!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home