Yeeeaaah Hot

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

reese reese reese

I've heard that Ryan Phillippe hasn't been doing so well post-split, but I must say that Reese has been looking fantastic. At both the Golden Globes and the Screen Actors Guild Awards, Reese completely rocked it in Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci. I'm really excited to see what see will be wearing this Sunday at the Academy Awards, although my fingers are crossed that's it not this same Theyskens silhouette.

All of that aside, I just saw these recent snaps and I must say that Reese is starting to look a bit like a lollipop head. Hopefully she won't turn into one of those girls. I imagine that she's just dealing with the divorce.

However I do LOVE the latte / gym clothes / Lanvin bag combo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home